The MotoE range comes in 3 different configurations.
MotoEv5 is a 5,000W motor with a 72v 80Ah battery
The differences between this model and its larger colleagues are listed below:
1. Motor output - Limited by its 5,000W rating.
2. Battery Capacity 80Ah battery compared to the 100Ah and 108Ah (Ah is what allows the range, its kind of like fuel tank size)
3. Top Speed of the MotoEv5 is 105km/hr compared to 140km/hr ish on the larger models.
4. Front Forks - Non-Adjustable conventional forks
5. CBS brakes - Not ABS but the manual CBS brake configuration as found on our 125cc model of Motorcycle.
Although off the light it feels pretty similar due to the software being the largest limiter of power output. The top speed is about 105km/hr, Range is about 100km (There are many variables on the range so 80-120km usually).
MotoEv8 & MotoEv10
1. Upside-down adjustable front forks
2. Battery capacity Ev8 is 72V 100Ah Ev10 is 72V 108Ah
3. Motor Output Ev8 is 8,000W and Ev10 is 10,000W
All specs are subject to change because it is such an innovation to go electric.