Hi there Braaap MotoE owner and Welcome to the braaap family!!
We appreciate you choosing braaap and waiting for your bike. We are stoked you are ready to ride! Please send us those new bike day pics!
Registration and first ride(s):
1. Once you receive your motorcycle please confirm the VIN which is a 17-digit identification number stamped down the neck of your motorcycle matches your paperwork.
2. Please check the compliance plate is attached to the frame of your motorcycle. It is a glossy white sticker usually attached to the left-hand side of the motorcycle frame. Do not remove this as it is vital to registering a motorcycle in Australia today and in the future. If the VIN does not match the compliance sticker, please phone/SMS Andrea immediately on 0449901123.
3. Please check the VIN of the bike against the Proof of Purchase document you have received. If the VIN does not match the VIN given on the Proof of Purchase document, please phone/SMS Andrea immediately on 0449901123.
4. We recommend your first ride be with a fully charged bike. Check the charge level of your bike once you have it by plugging it in. The battery charger will green if the battery is fully charged and red if it requires charging.
5. The tyres are also brand new and need bedding in. The tyres arrive with a type of wax on them which will make them slippery for the first 50-100km. To prevent slide offs please ride with caution for those first few KMs.
Three top tips:
1. Get used to the battery life and distance per charge of your new MotoE. The MotoE has three different power settings you can choose from when riding. Each power setting will draw a different amount of power and can affect the range of the bike.
2. Tyre Pressure is vital for safety. We recommend you check both tyres every time you charge the MotoE UNTIL you know your bike fully and can tell by riding if the tyres need air. 28 PSI for the front and 32 PSI for the rear.
3. Bike services are vital for the safety and longevity of your bike. During the service, all bolts are checked ensuring everything is still tight and safe. Safety & battery Health Check at 500km, then 1,500KM then every 3,500KM.
Important Downloads from the support page:
If your bike was registered by us you can go onto Vic roads and search your plate number for proof of rego (Everything is electronic these days).
If you are concerned about an issue with your bike, please send videos and photos to us by submitting a ticket HERE. From the drop-down options, please select the order issues option and TXT the ticket number to 0449901123.
We do NOT recommend going to any motorbike Facebook page or forum to get answers for mechanical issues. Wrong information can be detrimental to the motorbike and/or the rider.
We would love you to please give us a braaap Google Review and a braaap FaceBook Review.
PWS motorcycles is the dealership and workshop your braaap motorcycle was purchased from. This company is owned and operated by Paul Smith, For any mechanical enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a ticket.
Feel free to call us any time between 9-5 Monday to Friday 0449 901 123
Thank you for riding with us!
Andrea & Paul - PWS Motorcycles - Braaap Dealer