- Remove all the protectors using scissors.
- Turn the bike over and assemble the front wheel using the axle and tighten it.
- Insert the battery, it’s got its connector wherein you point to connect the power source. But the bottom in first, take the keys from the charger box then plug it in so the battery would lock in.
- Bring the bike up, grab your Allen key to assemble your handlebar, then plug in the dash.
- Place in the seat post, check if the suspension’s working.
- Next is to put foot pegs on, tighten them up using a 15mm spanner. *Left hand side pedals are always reverse thread
- Do a good general check over and make sure you first ride is that you’re doing a check ride.
You may head over to braaap's YouTube channel to watch the assembly video:
Please sign in to leave a comment.