To start the motorcycle:
1. Top up the fuel.
2. If the bike has stood for some time, drain the carburetor of old fuel.
3. Turn the fuel tap to ON.
4. Turn the kills switch to ON (switch covers the open circle to the right).
5. Make sure the bike is in Neutral.
6. Pump the throttle 2 or 3 times.
7. Hold in the clutch and pull the choke on simultaneously with the left hand.
8. Press the engine start.
9. Repeat steps 6 to 8 if it does not start first time.
10. Once the bike starts, release the choke after the engine idles without touching the throttle.