Please see instructions below:
1. All E-bikes come with a plastic cover under your rear guard. To remove the plastic cover, you need to remove the three screws. To insert the bar, remove the two bolts first and then slide the bar underneath the plastic and then put the bolts back in.
2. Remove both rear passenger pegs, they’re 10 mil bolts that comes off, same on the other side. Once removed, install the bottom bolt loosely and with the rack you bring it on and slied it on there. You will be supplied with a 12-mil bolt and a spacer, same for the other side. Finger tied and don’t tighten it up because you need to move it a little bit or move it around to get other parts fitted.
3. Second pole without tabs on it, this goes underneath in between your bar work and, once you put that in it’s just a simple case of putting a 10-mil bolt in one end and 10 mil bolt in the other. You will see there’s a thread on each end of the end of the bolts same with the other bar.
4. Once installed, put a U-Shaped pipe and just bolt it up.
5. To install the side racks, always have the flat surfaces facing outwards, the hole facing towards the rider, place the 10 mil bolts and sand down the bottom with your crossbar and exactly the same on the other side. Once done, tighten the bolts up. And then you’ll have the plastic retaining clips. And the thread is already in the steel so you do not have to use a nut, you just have to screw it in, you might find that the paint stop the bolt from going in, run the bolts through first before you actually install it, that way you clear all the paint off the thread inside. Once installed, you install your clip for your passenger bags, it’s just four bolts.
6. Nip all your bolts up.
7. Install your hard case.
Kindly head over to our YouTube channel for How To video: