Register a new motorcycle in the A.C.T. which was purchased from an interstate Registered Motor Vehicle Dealership. This transaction applies to cars, motorbikes, trailers, and light trucks (utes) that have never been registered in the ACT.
Examples of vehicles required to use this transaction are:
Brand new vehicles purchased from a Licensed Motor Vehicle Dealer
For this transaction we need you to provide the following;
- Proof of Identity - such as An Australian Drivers Licence,
- Passport and Medicare Card;
- A receipt of purchase - such as a receipt for the vehicle
- from the Licensed Motor Vehicle Dealer
- If the vehicle is new and was purchased from an
- Interstate Dealer you will need to submit an ' Application to Establish New Registration from Interstate Dealer '
Motorcycle details: (For registration)
Year of Manufacture: Confirm on the Motorcycle Allocation Document
Body Type: Motorcycle
Engine Capacity: 249cc
Seating capacity: 2
Compliance plate date: Confirm on the Motorcycle allocation document. Also on the compliance plate attached to the frame of the bike.
Vin number: Vin number is 17 digits imprinted down the neck of your motorcycle it is also noted on the motorcycle allocation confirmation document
Engine number: The engine number is stamped on the base of the engine on the left-hand side and is also on the motorcycle allocation confirmation document.
No. of Cylinders: One
Fuel type: Petrol
Fee's And Charges Breakdown
Please see attachments for Pre-filled form's below with TAN number: