RUNNING IN YOUR NEW BRAAAP
Running in your new Braaap is simple.
1. Pre start checks
- Check Oil Level on dip stick
- Check all bolts tension and chain tension
- Check air filter is oiled
- Fill With petrol, Unleaded 91
2. Ride for 30mins - 1 hour (The Run In)
- Ride your braaap for the 30 mins-1hour in the mid range, don't rev it to the limiter. A smooth run in will prolong the life of your braaap.
3. Initial run in oil change
- It's time to change your running in oil, your braaap comes with very thin running in oil to make sure you get the most out of your new motor, this needs to be changed after the run in ride. You will have oil if you purchased the spares kit that you can use for this, it's also important to check your bolts, spokes, air filter and chain at this point. See User Manual and FAQ for oil and QTY relevant to your bike.
4. Ride hard for 4 hours
- Now it's time to ride your braaap how it's meant to be ridden!! Don't ride for more than 4 hours on this oil change (check your hour meter if you have one and stop between 4 and 6 hours)
5. Final run-in service and safety check
- When your hour meter is showing between 4 - 6 hours it's time for your first braaap Lifetime Warranty service and safety check.
- This service is mega important to the life of your braaap and maintains the lifetime warranty for your new bike.
- Book your service with a mechanic or subscribe to self service
- A full service should include checking and locktighting all bolts, check your valves and many other important jobs to keep your new bike running perfectly.
All that is left to do is... Roost ya Mates!
Please sign in to leave a comment.