Thank you again so much for the purchase of a braaap motorbike!
We know you are going to love your new bike!
This information deals strictly with the process of collecting your bike.
The parts you have ordered will be sent separately from your bike.
You have purchased your freight, here is what you need to know:
There are two types of orders:
- In stock orders
- Pre-order bikes.
You can check which type of order your bike model is here.
Please read the following carefully
In Stock Orders
- You are the in the final stages of getting your bike sent out to you. We will be checking the payment status of your order to make sure everything is paid.
- Once that has been confirmed, we will begin to assemble your bike and plan to have a courier deliver your bike to your door.
- Please allow up to 7-14 days for us to contact you with a dispatch date.
- If you call asking for a delivery update earlier than 7 days from the finalization of your order, we might not have any information to give you as there is quite a lot we need to work out on our end to get your bike booked in for shipment. Checking in regularly will just slow the process down.
- We will contact you with an estimated delivery timeframe and ask if you or someone from your household will be available to receive the bike. If you are available across the timeframes outlined, we will lock your bike onto that shipment. If there are any changes to the given dispatch date, we will contact you and let you know.
- We may ask that you take the morning or afternoon off work so that you can be home to receive the delivery of your bike. We try to work around your schedule, but if you are unavailable at the suggested time of delivery, it may take up to another 1-2 weeks to get your bike on another shipment.
- We will deliver your bike to someone in your household if you are not home at the time of delivery.
- We will deliver your bike to a friends address if you won’t be able to accept the delivery of your bike, but your friend will be home. You must specifically ask us for this. We need as much notice of this as possible.
- At this stage, we do not offer GPS tracking of your bike while it is in transit to you. Please do not ask for this. We cannot give it.
- Delivery times are subject to change. We will try to give you as much notice as possible if there is a change in your delivery timeframe.
If you want to look at some of our Parts and Accessories for your bike, please visit our website here (Vic customers) If you want us to register your bike on your behalf, please visit our website here and look for your bike model and the “Dispatch and Preparation” page under your bike model.
If you are Instate and need information on how to get your bike registered in your State, please see our how to Register your bike interstate here.
- Thanks so much for deciding to stick with us along this journey as we look to get your bike on the road!
- You can see the production status of your bike here.
- The in-stock orders information will apply to you once your bike has arrived to our warehouse and is ready to be sent out.
If you have any questions about your bike, please visit our support page here.
Thanks so much for buying a braaap motorbike!!
We know that you are going to love riding your new bike and we can’t wait to get you out on the road!
Welcome to the braaap family!