Thank you again so much for the purchase of a braaap motorbike!
We know you are going to love your new bike!
If you have opted to collect your bike from our warehouse here in Melbourne, please read the following information carefully.
This information deals strictly with the process of collecting your bike.
The parts you have ordered will be sent separately from your bike.
Bike Collections - Important Information
How long does it take to organise the collection of my bike?
- We will get in contact with you once the bike payments have been finalised in order to organise a time for you to collect your bike
- We will usually try and organise the collection of your bike for the following week if its in stock, so we have time to get your bike ready for you. We will always try and to be faster than this where possible.
- If your bike is on pre-order we will be in touch to allocate collection time once it arrives at the warehouse and is being built ready to go. We have made a note on your file that your collecting.
What do I need to bring when collecting my bike?
- You will need to work out whether you will be riding your bike home or putting it on the back of a ute or trailer.
Where do I collect my bike from?
- The collection address to get your bike is 37 Frankston Gardens Drive, Carrum Downs, 3201.
- The collection time is between 2-4pm.
- The dispatch team will send you booking confirmation time and date once confirmed.
If you are riding your bike home:
- If you are riding your bike home, you must purchase registration from us first or get a special permit from VicRoads. If you want to purchase registration from us, please visit our website here, find your bike model and select the “Dispatch & Preparation” link to see our registration options.
- If you are riding your bike home, please bring the correct gear to ride: Helmet, riding jacket, gloves, riding pants and shoes.
- If you are riding your bike home, we cannot stress this enough, you MUST take it easy. Brand new bikes need to be run in correctly. If you floor it and hold the bike engine in extremely high revv’s, you run the risk of destroying the engine. Please take it easy. Engines being destroyed because you went too hard too fast is not covered by warranty.
If you are transporting your bike home:
- You will need to have adequate space in your ute or trailer to carry the bike home. Please visit our website here and select your bike model. On that page, you will find the dimensions of your bike about halfway down the page.
- We have ramps you can use to get your bike up into your ute or trailer. We will help you with this process and the process of tying down your bike, note: you will need ramps at home to unload!
- Please ensure you have tie downs to securely hold your bike on your ute or trailer while you transport it home. If you need to purchase tie downs, please visit our website here - Ensure to order in advance to allow postage time, no onsite sales.
- If you are transporting your bike home and haven’t registered the bike, please visit our website here for how to register your bike.
If you have any questions about your bike, please visit our support and frequently asked questions page here.
If you would like to look at the option to have your bike delivered to your door, please visit our website here
Thanks so much for buying a braaap motorbike!!
We know that you are going to love riding your new bike and we can’t wait to get you out on the road!
Welcome to the braaap family!