The measurements below are based on the Oroton type bike and the seat is the bobber upgrade seat and the foot pegs are the forward pegs.
1. Will the size of the bike can be fit for my height?
- Based on Mr. Bradley Smith's height of 5'10"/5'11", you can sit on the bike comfortably and still touch the ground.
- Foot pegs are really relaxed and not super stretched out.
- You'll be able to touch if you're inside a normal height range.
- From the seat to the foot pegs, right to the front of the tank it's around 600 mil.
- You can adjust the bars so you can be able to touch them.
- Seat Height - 720 cm
- Ground to Bar Height - 1.21 cm
- Storage Space : If you want to store the bike inside your garage the measurement from the front wheel to back of the bike would be 2.1 full overall length. At the widest point with the foot pegs would be 800 which is about the same with the bars 828.30 wide. The top of the bar, which the very highest point, 1.35. From the ground to the foot pegs would be 30 to 32 centimeters off the ground with extenders.
You may watch the video in youtube: