Hi there Braaap Moto4 owner and Welcome to the braaap family!!
We are stoked that you are finally ready to ride! Please send us those new bike day pics!
To see information on How to Register a new bike in your state >>CLICK HERE<<
If your motorcycle was registered by PWS Motorcycles (braaap dealership in Victoria) we highly recommend that you log onto Vic roads website and search your plate number for proof of registration.
Please watch the video on how to start your bike and first ride checks.
Just a few quick reminders and FAQ's
1. Once you receive your motorcycle, please confirm the Vin number which is a 17-digit identification number stamped down the neck of your motorcycle matches your paperwork.
2. Please ensure you can see the compliance plate is attached to the frame of your motorcycle, it is a shiny silver sticker, usually attached to the left-hand side of the motorcycle frame. Ensure to never remove this as it is vital to be able to register a motorcycle in Australia today and in the future. If either of these are in discrepancy, please phone/SMS Andrea immediately on 0449901123.
3. You have received a brand-new motorcycle. It's very important that you run in the new engine. How we recommend you do that is by not revving your motorcycle over 7000 Revs for the first 500km. You will see the rev counter on the display of your motorcycle.
4. The tyres are also brand new and need bedding in. The tyres arrive with a type of wax on them which will make them slippery for the first 50-100km. To prevent slide offs please ride with caution for those first few KMs.
The three top tips from us (we believe you should learn to keep an eye on)
1. Chain health is vital for safety please ensure that the chain is ALWAYS firm but not tight. Ensure you lubricate your chain every 500km (never put the lube on the chain near the back of the bike as that where the brakes are. We recommend you lube the chain where you can see it in the middle of your bike)
2. Tyre Pressure is vital for safety. We recommend you check both tyres every time you fill up with fuel UNTIL you know your bike fully and can tell by riding if the tyres need air. 28 PSI for the front and 32 PSI for the rear.
3. Bike services are vital for Safety and the longevity of your bike. During the service all bolts are checked ensuring everything is still tight and safe. First service between 500-800km then every 3000km after thatI have attached to this email a cheat sheet and a manual.
Important Downloads from the support page:
- Lifetime warranty and Self Service info
If your bike was registered by us you can go onto Vic roads and search your plate number for proof of rego (Everything is electronic these days).
We would love you to please give us a braaap Google Review and a braaap Facebook Review.
Just a suggestion: If you have a motorcycle issue, please send videos and photos directly on a ticket HERE and TXT the ticket number to 0449901123 as urgent or phone us directly about it. We do NOT recommend you go to any motorcycle Facebook page or forum to get answers for mechanical issues. Unfortunately, some people think they have more knowledge than they actually do, and wrong information can be detrimental to the motorcycle and or to the rider.
PWS motorcycles is the dealership and workshop your braaap motorcycle was purchased from. This company is owned and operated by Paul Smith.
For any mechanical enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a ticket.
Feel free to call us any time between 9-5 Monday to Friday 0449 901 123
Thank you for riding with us,
Andrea & Paul - PWS Motorcycles - Braaap Dealer
Please sign in to leave a comment.