Before you will receive a phone call back, please confirm the below details.
- Check your kill switch if it is in run position
- Ensure the stand is up
- Ensure your clutch is in when starting the bike.
- Check if the fuel tap is open. (The fuel tap is found left of tank)
- Send Photo of what you believe is the open/riding position.
- Ensure if you have a fuel.
- If it's cold start, kindly watch the video below on how to use the choke.
- If your bike has been sitting a long time, you may have stale fuel in the carby or you may have a flat battery from lack of use.
- If you now think it may be stale fuel, then there is a clip you can watch on how to drain the carby on the Braaap online YouTube channel
- If it’s the battery take the battery out and get it tested, then charged or buy a new one. Or roll start the bike and go for a long drive.
Please head over to our YouTube channel for the "How To" videos:
- If you feel you still need help, please phone us back and a mechanic will speak to you.
- If you have tried and checked all these things then please submit a ticket with subject URGENT - Bike won't start and include all relevant details and bike model.