- Check if your kill switch is off and in the riding position.
- Send photo of what you believe riding position is please
- Check if the fuel tap is open/on.
- Send Photo of what you believe is the open/riding position please
- Ensure if you have a fuel.
- These bikes have the frame running through the tank so it’s quite deceiving so you may think you have enough fuel when in fact you do not.
If the fuel is low put the fuel tap on to the reserve position then go fill up then reposition the fuel tap on riding position
- If it's a cold start, here's how to use the choke:
- Send a photo of the choke in the riding position. Its very dangerous to ride with the choke on as the bike will run out of fuel and stop.
- Check if your bike has been sitting a long time.
- If yes, you may have stale fuel in the carby
How to Drain Your Carby?
1. Locate the carby there are two gold screws on the carby
2. Using a flat head screwdriver turn the bottom screw slightly and the fuel will run out of the overflow tube under the bike. Let it run for a few minutes.
- You may have a flat battery from lack of use or trying to start the bike unsuccessfully.
- If it’s the battery take the battery out and get it tested, then charged or buy a new one.
- Or try kick starting the bike. This is a technique so watch the YouTube clip on how to do this. Or roll start the bike and go for a long ride
Please head over to our YouTube channel for the "How To" videos:
- If you feel you still need help, please phone us back and a mechanic will speak to you.
- If you have tried and checked all these things then please submit a ticket with subject URGENT - Bike won't start and include all relevant details and bike model.
Please sign in to leave a comment.